The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Midland Funding v. Anthony Shepherd, Warsaw, $10,362.29; v. Beverly Flanagan, Syracuse, $5,177.47
- Money Matters Professional v. Phyliss and Ricky Gibson, Leesburg, $1,139.48
- Helvey &Associates Inc. v. Edward Vela, Syracuse, $808.14
- Kosciusko Community Hospital v. Terri Whitfield, Warsaw, $5,741.09; v. Melissa Shepherd, Pierceton, $2,384
- Jeffrey Earles v. Jason Cole. Syracuse, $589
- Citibank v. Harvey Hayes, Syracuse, $9,141.51
- SAC Finance v. Jade Stahly, Leesburg, $7,787.35
- Regina Mcclain v. Rhonda Williamson, Warsaw, $3,590
- Rick Owens v. Kevin Stonebraker, Leesburg, $1,890
- Annie Zartman v. Josh Kats, North Webster, $1,551.32
- American Acceptance v. Erica Gonzalez, Pierceton, $3,067.53; v. Christopher Beck, Winona Lake, $2,307.54
- Capital One Bank v. Gail Chapman, Warsaw, $1,878.10; v. Tracy Lambert, Winona Lake, $2,622.06
- Asset Acceptance v. Mark Shultz, Warsaw, $9,015.05; v. Lynett Garza, Syracuse, $1,787.34; v. Lindsay Housman, Cromwell, $3,819.01
- LVNV Funding v. Mickey Smethe, Warsaw, $1,191.19
- FR Syracuse LLC. v. Robert Franklin and Alexandra Paterson-Huffman, Syracuse, $1,601; v. Debra Treece, Syracuse, $1,591
- Culver Development Corp. v. Tiffany and Glen Tharp, Warsaw, $1,602
- Total Recovery Services, Inc. v. Andrea Stone, Silver Lake, $863.75
- Jian & Lina Zhen v. Agustin and Heather Villa, Warsaw, $1,303.25
- JHCBJ Limited Partnership v. Tara and Rodney Bays, Mentone, $1,080
- Scott D. Schaffer v. Caryl Palenske, Warsaw, $2,000
- Joan Stoelting v. Chris Solina, Syracuse, $6,102
- Teacher’s Credit Union v. Dee White, Syracuse, $9,024.02
- Martin Financial Management v. Joseph Trump, Pierceton, $1,168.52
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Bank of America v. Deloris and Michael Kelley, Milford, $152,710.38
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Jason McSherry:
Thomas King, 28, Warsaw, and Lois Garman, 27, Warsaw.
Jamie Elliot, 31, Warsaw, and Lindsay O’Brien, 29, Warsaw.
Robert Lafollette III, 27, Warsaw, and Amber Long, 22, Winona Lake.
Brent Blackburn, 21, Warsaw, and Brittany Addair, 19, Warsaw.
Valadez-Alcaraz-De La Rosa
Canek Valadez-Alcaraz, 24, Warsaw, and Isabel De La Rosa, 21, Warsaw.
Nathan Morse, 31, Warsaw, and Valerie Rager, 28, Warsaw.
Michael Lowe, 28, South Bend, and Alisha Martin, 23, Warsaw.
Francisco Rivera, 24, Warsaw, and Maria Cervantes, 34, Warsaw.
Jay Hartleroad, 33, Warsaw, and Carol Barrett, 53, Warsaw.
Shad Hickey, 33, North Webster, and Kezia Young, 32, North Webster.
Dustin Cabanaw, 24, Nappanee, and Casandra Coblentz, 20, Syracuse.
Lyle Hochstetler, 20, Nappanee, and Linda Yoder, 20, Bourbon.
Ken Allen, 50, Leesburg, and Kristi Reed, 38, Claypool.
Jeffrey Sindelar, 26, Milford, and Meghan Lantz, 26, Tacoma, Wash.
Joshua Johnson, 28, Warsaw, and Desiree Frantz, 29, Warsaw.
Albert Stricklin, 44, Syracuse, and Janell Erickson, 51, Syracuse.
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
- Ihnen – Denise Ihnen, Warsaw and Timothy Ihnen, Warsaw. Married: Aug. 3, 1996. Separated: Sept. 7, 2012. There are three minor children.
- Lantz – Patsy Parks-Lantz, Syracuse, and Van Lantz, Goshen. Married: Aug. 232, 1996. Separated: Sept. 16, 2012. There is one minor child.
- Shepherd –Brandi Shepherd, Warsaw, and Jason Shepherd, Nappanee. Married: May 28, 1999. Separated: Aug. 17, 2012. There are three minor children.