Officers and the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following incidents:
- Oct. 1, 10:05 a.m. Teresa Barrett, Warsaw, reported a theft at 907 E. Market St.
- Oct. 1, 10:10 a.m. Willie Sparkman, Warsaw, reported fraud at East Winona Avenue.
- Sept. 28, 5:32 p.m. Sofamor Danek Medtronic of Warsaw reported theft from the building at 2500 Silveus Crossing.
- Oct. 2, 9:38 a.m. Nancy Stover, Warsaw, reported a theft at 1401 Ranch Rd.
- Oct. 2, 11:31 a.m. Beth Stoltzfus, Warsaw, reported leaving the scene of a parked car accident at 1515 Provident Dr.
- Oct. 2, 1:19 p.m. Danette Hunter, Warsaw, reported mischief at 2224 E. Market St.
- Oct. 3, 2:02 p.m. Margie Caverley, Warsaw, reported a theft from 909 Taylor St.
Officers at the Warsaw Police Department have recently investigated the following traffic accidents:
- Tuesday, Oct. 2, 7:42 a.m. U.S. 30 and Silveus Crossing. Tyler Grant,23, 15808 Menominee Dr., Plymouth; Michael Arriola, 21, 2132 E. Market St., Warsaw; and Donald Good, 71, 315 Margaret Ave, 708, Kitchner Ontario, CA. Grant rear ended Arriola, who was pushed in to Good. Damages: up to $25,000
- Tuesday, Oct. 2, 11:31 a.m. 1515 Provident Dr. When the owner, Beth Stolzfuz returned to her vehicle after a meeting, she noticed damage to the rear bumper on the passenger’s side. Damages: up to $2,500
- Tuesday, Oct. 2, 3:10 p.m. South Buffalo Street. Drivers: Brysten James, 17, 509 Alward St., Warsaw; and Michael Knafel, 51, 1982 W. 700 South, Claypool. James rear ended Knafel. Damages: up to $2,500
- Tuesday, Oct. 2, 3:40 p.m. East Fort Wayne Street. Driver: Charlie Parker, 68, 102 N. Main St., Sidney. While driving through water as a fire hydrant was being flushed, Parker struck an unoccupied vehicle. Damages: up to $5,000
- Monday, Oct. 1, 4:17 a.m. North Detroit Street. Driver: Chase Higgins,26, 114 S. Buffalo St. STE B, Warsaw. A deer crashed into the side of his vehicle. Damages: up to $2,500
- Friday, Sept. 28, 4 p.m. SR 15 North and Gilliam Drive. Driver: Tamara Dalton, 54, 936 Little Eagle Dr., Warsaw. Dalton observed an object come up off the roadway and then hit her vehicle. Damages: up to $2,500