Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following accidents:
- Sunday, Sept. 30, 7:14 a.m. East SR 14 and South Bouse Drive, Warsaw. Driver: Heidi A. Martin, 26, Silver Lake. Driver struck a deer. Damages: up to $2,500
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sept. 30, 6:21 a.m. A juvenile runaway was reported from South Bunting Lane, Warsaw.
- Sept. 30, 12:54 p.m. Jacob Buck of Warsaw, reported the theft of his cell phone.
- Sept. 30, 4:29 p.m. Juanita Hyde of Warsaw reported criminal mischief.
- Sept. 30, 4:09 p.m. A juvenile in North Webster reported being the victim of harassment.
- Sept. 30, 12:50 p.m. William Hamilton, Warsaw, reported the theft of two mowers from the back of a truck and a laptop from inside the truck. There was also damage to one of the truck’s handles.
- Sept. 29, 7:05 p.m. Kosciusko County Dispatch received a call referencing a sexual battery that had occurred and involved two juveniles.
- Sept. 29, 4:45 p.m. Jackie Monroe of Silver Lake reported a burglary.
- Sept. 29, 3:13 p.m. Charles Lewallen of Syracuse reported a trespassing incident.
- Sept. 29, 9:49 a.m. Kelly S. Hanlin of Warsaw reported a criminal mischief.
- Sept. 29, 3:30 p.m. Officers responded to North Meadow Ridge Drive, Warsaw, where it was reported someone was breaking out a window and trying to gain entrance to a residence.
- Sept. 28, 7:30 p.m. Andrew N. Downton of Warsaw reported someone removed the registration plate from his boat trailer.