Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sept. 27, 8 a.m. Sarah Marner of Pierceton reported all four of her vehicle tires, as well as all tires on another vehicle, were slashed.
- Sept. 27, 12 a.m. Michael Prater of Warsaw reported the theft of several items from a storage unit at Duffle Bag Storage.
- Sept. 26, 1:24 a.m. Michelle Hand of Pierceton reported three unwanted females were at a residence. A trespass warning was issued to all three females.
- Sept. 26, 12 a.m. George Cox of Nappanee reported he had left a duffle bag at the Nappanee Conservation Club on Sept. 15. When he went back, it was missing. The bag contained two pistols, ammunition and other items.
- Sept. 26, 1 a.m. A Syracuse woman reported a violation of a restraining order.
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following accidents:
- Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2:31 a.m. West 100 South and South 550 West, Warsaw. Driver: Caleb J. Howell, 23, 4602 S. SR 14, Rochester. Driver hit a deer. Damages: up to $5,000
- Tuesday, Sept. 25, 1:10 a.m. West 200 South and South 600 West, Warsaw. Driver: Andrian Cervantes, 31, 2441 W. 250 S., Warsaw. Cervantes crested a hill and lost control for an unknown reason. The vehicle left the road and struck a phone box and a mailbox. Damages: up to $25,000