Kosciusko County Court New Filings – for the week of Sept. 27, 2012
Failure of occupant to use safety belt— Zachariah Harding, Warsaw. $25.
- First Federal Savings Bank v. Gina Basham, $75,598.45; v. Ron Long, Warsaw, $79,468.17
- Bank of America v. Joni Brumfield, Warsaw, $115,604.02
- US Bank National Association v. Jamie Elliot, Warsaw, $41,230.74
- JPMorgan Chase Bank v. Shane Giger, Claypool, $161,037.98; v. Roger Niccum, Warsaw, $110,462.96
- Green Tree Servicing LLC v. Margaret and William Mann, Warsaw, $72,527.76
- Wells Fargo Bank v. John Sherman, $76,404.55
- M&T Bank v. Chad Thrasher, Warsaw, $89.500.96
- CW Leasing Inc. v. Troy Mcguire, Pierceton, $6,671.91
- New Plumbing & Heating Inc. Nick Meadows, Warsaw, $217.78
- Fort Financial Credit Union v. Holly Allen, Warsaw, $578.22; v. Cody Leer, Syracuse, $782.83
- Firstcourse Advantage LLC. v. Joey Anglemyer, Syracuse, $893.96; v. Robert Beer II, North Webster, $2,905.18; v. Matthew Lewis, Milford, $893.22
- Money Matters Pro Collections LLC. v. Larry Bartley, Claypool, $462.00; v. Nicholas Bradley, Syracuse, $472.91; v. Angela and Mark Conley, Claypool, $403; v. Lori Debaillie, Churubusco, $354; James Drummond II, Pierceton, $424; v. April and Dusty Dunithan, Leesburg, $1,084.93; v. Benjamin Gilley, Bourbon, $698.67; v. James Harris, Warsaw, $566; v. Larry Hollingsworh, North Webster, $656; v. Darrin and Sally Kitson, Warsaw, $466; v. Joseph Maitland, Rochester, $400; v. Bryan Lynch, Etna Green, $3,230; v. Sammual Miller, Warsaw, $490; v. Jeremy Napier, Kimmell, $400.20; v. Donna Rice, Warsaw, $566; v. Vanessa Rolston, Syracuse, $423.40; v. April Smith, Warsaw, $543; v. Robby Smith, Syracuse, $523; v. Anthony and Jennifer Spaulding, Claypool, $975
- Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Co. v. Zachary Hernandez, Claypool, $5,846.18
- Rick Owens v. Kevin Stonebraker, Leesburg, $1,890
- Tim Reiff v. Ashley Templeton, Warsaw, $2,948.33
- Pill Box Pharmacies Inc. v. Joseph Books, Pierceton, $970.03; v. Heath Kelly, Akron, $1,982.46; v. Patricia Nash, Warsaw, $893.22; v. Kimberly Phipps, Warsaw, $547; Pedro Rivera, Nixon, TX, $1,764.83; v. Glenda Wood, Warsaw, $864.36
- Springleaf Financial Services v. Paul Brandon, Mentone, $3,600.48; v. Geneva Clay, Warsaw, $1,657.98
- American Acceptance v. James Breece, Claypool, #$1,361.89; v. Toby Jackson, Warsaw, $2,762.56
- Gurley Leep Automotive Management v. Amber Brinegar, Milford, $1,927
- Redpath-Fruth Funeral Home v. Troy Bryer, Warsaw, $9,383.90
- Martin Financial Management v. Frank Janzen, Cromwell, $1,391.69
- Kosciusko Community Hospital v. Victoria Case, Warsaw, $748.72; v. Esmeralda Cruz, Warsaw, $1,605.88; v. Michelle Derry, Leesburg, $999.98; Marcie Ducheteau, Kendalville, $2,546.53; v. Sharon Dyer, Warsaw, $3,434.78; v. Holly Garris, Warsaw, $817.89; Brita Greer, Warsaw, $936.90; v. Jeffrey Knight, Akron, $1,491.60; v. Rueben Larkin, Lakeville, $895.65; v. Rosie Linkenhoker, Wabash, $1,489.25; v. Clyde Miller, Silver Lake, $824.61; v. Shirley Miller, Silver Lake, $1,301.81; v. Erin Mosier, Milford, $1,002.70; v. Linda Music, Warsaw, $676.12; v. Martha Neece, Etna Green, $1,218.83; v. Cassie Perkins, Warsaw, $785.31; v. Anthony Prater, Mentone, $632.56; v. Melissa Shepherd, Pierceton, $2,384; v. Bambi Swope, Warsaw, $749.05; v. Rachel Weaver, Claypool, $880,07; v. Amber Whitted, Claypool, $738.71
- Lutheran Hospital v. Linda Music, Warsaw, $1,802
- Culver Development Corp. v. Glen Tharp, Warsaw, $1,602
- SAC Finance v. Brian Knoop, Warsaw, $11,160.08; Robert Lackey, Jr., Mentone, $8,398.63; v. Shane Rucker, Greentown, $7,705.30
- State Farm v. Casey Ulch, Pierceton, $6,394.55
- LVNV Funding v. Debra Kyle, Syracuse, $1,244.61
- Helvey & Associates, Inc. v. Joe and Pamela Crace, Warsaw, $3,063.83; v. Steven Cummins, Etna Green, $4,165.62; v. Martha Gomez Lara, Warsaw, $1,686.81
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP. v. Shawn Davis, Claypool $1,131.33; v. William Dawson, Pierceton, $2,585.31; v. Karen Drakee, Syracuse, $4,608.10; v. Shawn Hughes, Etna Green, $2,967.83; v. Kimberly Hyde, Syracuse, $1633.12; v. Robbie Kiser, Warsaw, $5,792.95; v. Briette Lapland, Warsaw, $6,090; v. Christopher Leiter, Warsaw, $6,090; v. Sheena Long, Akron, $3,424.92; v. Marsha Moore, Warsaw, $4,232.99; v. Dorene Rasmussen, Warsaw, $952.19; v. Teri Schafstall, Syracuse, $6,090; v. Anthony Thompson, Warsaw, $518.06; v. Steven Vandyke, Warsaw, $2,832.24; v. Tammy Wallen, Claypool, $3,874.31
- Radiology Inc. v. Michael Waggoner, Syracuse, $824.36
- Parrot Enterprises v. Alana Thornsbary, North Webster, $1,592
- Tidewater Finance Company v. Jason Isbell, Warsaw, $4,987.69
- Vista Investments LLC. v. Jeremy and Lindsay Evans, Atwood, $6,102
- Capital One Bank v. Sharee Garza, Claypool, $2,598.91
- Argent Healthcare Financial v. Melissa Greer, Goshen, $189.20; v. Crystal Wortinger, Liberty Mills, $1,936.02
- Millenium Sounds Inc. v. Joe Hamilton, Warsaw, $841.40
- Mike Gill Auto & Truck Parts Inc. v. Shawn Morton, Warsaw, $443.25
- Midland Funding v. Steve Nichols, Warsaw, $1,345.84; v. David Zellmer, Warsaw, $1,332.44
- Regina McClain v. Rhonda Williamson, Warsaw, $3,590
- Ochoa – Hector Ochoa, Pierceton, and Deana Ochoa, Noblesville. Married: June 25, 1993. Separated: July 25, 2012. There are four minor children.
- Kates – Paulette Kates, Akron, and John Kates, Akron. Married: Nov. 18. 1972. Separated: Sept. 19, 2012. There are no minor children.
- Jackson – E. Amber Jackson, Warsaw, and George Jackson, Claypool. Married: Oct. 30, 2009. Separated: Sept. 16, 2012. There are no minor children.
- Garcia – Lisa Garcia, Claypool, and Leroy Garcia, Warsaw. Married: March 1987. Separated: June 2012. There are no minor children.
- Christie – Charles Christie, Syracuse, and Mary Christie, Elkhart. Married: Dec. 24, 1992. Separated: Aug. 16, 2012. There are no minor children.
- Klotz – Terri Klotz, Warsaw, and Lynn Klotz, Warsaw. Married: Aug. 9, 1980. Separated: April 1, 2012. There are no minor children.
Nicholas Bradley, 27, Syracuse, and Heather Erb, 23, Syracuse
Garcia – Samaniego
Jose Garcia, 20, Syracuse, and Anayenci Samaniego, 19, Syracuse
Carlos Belli, 19, North Webster, and Christle Ribio, 23, North Webster
Norman Gibbons, 83, North Webster, and Rebecca Boruch, 71, North Webster
Nery Calvillo, 33, Warsaw, and Jaqueline Santamaria-Tecaxco, 33, Warsaw
Leonardo Patino, 25, Warsaw, and Maritza Herrera-Marquez, 22, Akron
John Miller, 29, LaGrange, and Dianna Yoder, 22, Nappanee
John Miller, 24, Winona Lake, and Ashley Koontz, 21, Winona Lake
Ricky Searls, 53, Syracuse, and Janine Mcgee, 58, Syracuse.
Steven Hall, 24, Warsaw, and Brittany Coward, 21, Warsaw
Adam Churchill, 31, Grant Park, IL., and Stephanie Derkacy, 31, Worth, Ill.
Myron Borkholder, 22, Nappanee, and Lorraine Stutzman, 19, Nappanee
Owen Bontrager, 22, Nappanee, and Kari Hochstetler, 20, Nappanee.
Lawrence Robinson, 46, South Whitley, and Tracy Barnhart, 41, South Whitley
Terry Marsillett, 35, Warsaw, and Danielle Nuft, 24, Warsaw
Jack Cutler II, 51, Warsaw, and Casi Leland, 50, Warsaw
Corey Kosins, 25, Warsaw, and Katie Walgamuth, 24, Akron
Justin McGinnis, 31, Warsaw, and Melanie Kim, 31, Warsaw