Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Monday, Sept. 24, 4:15 p.m. Syracuse. Cynthia Culler, South Seventh Street, Goshen, reported illegal use of her credit/debit care between May 7 and Sept. 6.
- Monday, Sept. 24, 3:03 a.m. North Main Street. A male dog with a long tie-out chain was found at Hardy’s Laundry. The dog was secured and transported to the Kosciusko Animal Welfare League.
- Saturday, Sept. 22. West Huntington Street. Dustin Myers, North SR 13, Pierceton, reported his wallet stolen while in town.
- Friday, Sept. 21, 8:46 a.m. North Albert Eckert Drive. Jeff Smith discovered a moped on his deck. It had been reported stolen from Syracuse on Sept. 18.
- Wednesday, Sept. 19, 9:30 p.m. West Huntington Street. Sara S. Zollinger reported several items stolen from her residence.
- Wednesday, Sept. 19, 4:30 p.m. North Mulberry Street. Kristin Hilbish reported an iPOD was stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
- Saturday, Sept. 16, 10:18 p.m. South Main Street. Chet Zorn, EMS B6C Lane, Leesburg, reported that after counting the cash drawer at the Lighthouse Cafe, he noticed $55.47 missing.
- Saturday, Sept. 16, 4:45 p.m. Crystal Flash Road. A female was battered by a juvenile. Report was sent to juvenile probation.