Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sept. 19, 9:56 a.m. Pill Box Pharmacy of Warsaw reported a forgery of prescription for legend drugs.
- Sept. 20, 12 p.m. Patrick Stark, Warsaw, reported theft of his bicycle, taken from his yard at 519 W. Winona Ave.
- Sept. 20, 2:44 p.m. Kippi Trier, Warsaw, reported being a victim of threats and intimidation over the phone.
- Sept. 20, 7:45 p.m. A Warsaw woman reported battery. Ann Marie Castle, Warsaw, was arrested on the charges.
- Sept. 20, 11:05 p.m. Police were dispatched to a domestic dispute.
- Sept. 21, 1:04 a.m. An adult male stopped for a traffic violation and was arrested after failing field sobriety tests and a certified chemical test.
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following accidents:
- Thursday, Sept. 20, 5:52 p.m., East Winona Avenue and South Maple Avenue. Drivers: Jack Volkers, 65, 3 Fairlane Dr., Warsaw; and Lindsey Cassidy, 26, 303 Mineral Springs Ave., Winona Lake. Volkers pulled into the intersection and collided with Cassidy, who was westbound on Winona Ave. Damages up to $10,000.
- Thursday, Sept. 20, 6:45 p.m., Tiger Lane. Driver: Debbie McDonald, 55, 625 N. Zimmer Rd., Warsaw. McDonald struck a parked vehicle, while backing out of the Warsaw High School parking lot. Damages up to $2,500.
- Thursday, Sept. 20, 5:45 p.m., East Center Street and North Lincoln Street. Drivers: Trey Burbank, 19, 1114 S. County Farm Rd., Silver Lake; and Heather Creekmore, 36, P.O. Box 238, Claypool. While in stop-and-go traffic at Center Street, Burbank rear ended Creekmore. Damages up to $1,000.
- Thursday, Sept. 20, 12:27 a.m., Prosperity Drive. Driver: Nikolas Delp, 25, 671 Stag Dr., Warsaw. Delp took a turn too fast, which caused his tires to slide along the curb’s edge before coming to a stop in the middle of the road. Damages up to $5,000.