The Warsaw Kosciusko Chamber of Commerce is hosting a Meet Your Candidates event on Tuesday, Sept. 25, at Lakeview Middle School in Warsaw. The event is free and everyone is invited to attend.
The Government Issues Committee has invited every candidate who will appear on the ballot to attend. Those confirmations include:
- President – Tracey Blair (Independent)
- District 2 U.S. Representative – Brendan Mullen (Democrat) and Joseph Ruiz (Libertarian)
- District 3 U.S. Representative – Kevin Boyd (Democrat)
- District 18 State Representative – Dave Wolkins (Republican)
- District 22 State Representative – Rebecca Kubacki (Republican) and John Bonitati (Democrat)
- County Commissioners – Brad Jackson (northern district) and Ron Truex (middle district)
- County Council at-large – Jonathan Fussle (Republican)
- County surveyor – Richard Kemper (Republican).
The evening will open with individual roundtables where candidates can meet with the public. Candidates will then take to the stage for a moderated question and answer period.
The Meet Your Candidates event will take place from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Parking will be in the rear of the building.
For more information contact Trina Hoy at [email protected].