Kosciusko County Court Judgements – week of Sept. 20, 2012
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge James Jarrette presiding:
- Failure of occupant to use safety belt – Adam Russell, Warsaw, $25
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Chase Home Finance LLC v. Joyce Alexander, $91,306.84
- JPMorgan Chase Bank v. Ryan Baldwin, $121, 732.64; v. Keith Fisher, Mentone, $52,221.30; v. Jeremy Howard, $111,2733.65
- PNC Bank v. Gerald Hastings v. Syracuse, $64,294.05
- BAC Home Loans Servicing L.P. v. Terry Marsh, Warsaw, $159,281.32
- Wells Fargo Bank v. John Sherman, Warsaw, $76,404.55
- Everbank v. Carissa and Darrell Sweeney, Syracuse, $74,803.29
The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Westhaven Estates v. Dawn Himes, Winona Lake, $1,442
- Communitywide Federal Credit v. Megan Harding Mudd, Warsaw, $6,764.90; v. Tiffany Rinker, Warsaw, $12,335.82; Richard Stengel, Warsaw, $12,335.82
- Eastwood Apts of Warsaw LLC. v. Steven Bergsma, Winona Lake, $1,534
- Kosciusko Community Hospital v. Eva Bolinger, North Manchester, $1,716.11; v. Myron Dill, Liberty Mills, $2,547.50; v. April Dunithan, Leesburg, $709.77
- Credit Bureau Collection Services v. Dustin Breindert, Warsaw, $596.94; v. Brenda Charles, Claypool, $842.82; v. Beverly Hershberger, Claypool, $739.83
- Lemler Oil Company v. John Burnau, Pierceton, $184; v. Lake City Industries, Warsaw, $1,843.03
- Creative Credit Solutions LLC. v. Leticia Lopez, Warsaw, $1,762.86
- Redpath-Fruth Funeral Home v. Troy Byrer, Warsaw, $9,383.90
- Lutheran Hospital v. Carmen Cazier, Warsaw, $3,815.41
- Martin Financial Management v. Teresa Deafenbaugh, Winona Lake, $3,405.55; v. HAP, Goshen, $2,679.97
- Helvey & Asssociates v. Regina McCool, Silver Lake, $3,924.64
- GE Capital v. Corrina Messick, North Webster, $855.29
- LVNV Funding v. Margaret Nesper, Syracuse, $4,268.85; v. Lonnie Sawvel, Pierceton, $55,196.8; v. Myron Schmucker, Nappanee, $7,510.68
- Bryan Conley v. Dale Shepherd, Warsaw, $4,212.57
- Bryon J. Berry v. Amanda Patrick, Warsaw, $620.16
- Convergence Recievables v. Sasha Price, Silver Lake, $606.07
- First Federal Savings Bank v. Aaron Quance, Warsaw, $6,969.26
- Michael L. Stevens v. Deana and Robert Remero, Pierceton, $1,923,68
- Midland Funding v. Ginger Swick, Mentone, $2,313.21
- Frauhiger Realy LLC. v. Rod and Shayne Thomas, Rochester, $1,496.72
- Statewide Ford Inc. v. Tony Upchurch, Syracuse, $2,747.72
- Discover Bank v. Barbara Wilson, Warsaw, $5,038.08
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
- Mckenzie – Joshua Mckenzie, Warsaw, and Brooklyn Mckenzie, Warsaw. Married: Aug. 2, 2009. Separated: Sept. 4, 2012. There is one minor child.
- Cooley – Jeannine Cooley, Roann, and Robert Cooley, Macy. Married: May 31, 1987. Separated: May 2012. There is one minor child.
- Weidenbenner – Ryan Weidenbenner, Winona Lake, and Angelika Weidenbenner, Norcross, GA. Married: Jan. 15, 2005. Separated: July 27, 2012. There are two minor children.
- Holland – Ronda Holland, and Kelvin Holland, Warsaw. Married: June 5, 1993. Separated: Sept. 10, 2012. There are two minor children.
- Allebach – Craig Allebach Jr., Leesburg, and Rebekah Allebach, Leesburg. Married: June 29, 2002. Separated: Sept. 11, 2012. There are three minor children.
- Justice – Amanda Justice, Warsaw, and Richard Justice, Warsaw, Married: June 20, 2006. Separated: Sept. 12, 2012. There are two minor children.
- Bowers – James Bowers, Sidney, and Jennifer Bowers, Silver Lake. Married: Jan. 23, 1988. Separated: Oct. 8, 2011. There is one minor child.
- Longnecker – Melissa Longnecker, Syracuse, and Chad Longnecker, Kimmel. Married: March 2, 2002. Separated: Aug. 31, 2012. There are two minor children.
- Hernandez – Ricardo Hernandex, Cromwell, and Maria Hernandez, Ligonier. Married: Feb. 1, 2006. Separated: Nov. 2009. There is one minor child.
- Holt – Millisa Holt, Fort Wayne, and Brandon Holt, North Myrtle Beach, S.C. Married: Dec. 16, 2006. Separated: Sept. 14, 2012. There are no minor children.
- Miner – Tracey Miner, Pierceton, and Justin Miner, Pierceton. Married: April 22, 2004. Separated: Sept. 14, 2012. There are two minor children.
- Brainard – Travis Brainard, Warsaw, and Nicole Brainard, Warsaw. Married: June 2012. Separated: Aug. 8, 2012. There are no minor children.
- Bays – Angela Bays, South Whitley, and Keith Bays, Pierceton. Married: Oct. 20, 2007. Separated: May 1, 2012. There are no minor children.
- Mattern – Glenda Mattern, Mentone, and Richard Mattern, Oklahoma City. Married: Aug. 28, 1998. Separated: Oct. 14, 2011. There are no minor children.
- Hostetter – Star Hostetter, Warsaw, and Phillip Hostetter, Nappanee. Married: July 23, 2011. Separated: June 1, 2012. There are no minor children.
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Jason McSherry:
- Keller – Parker
Eugene Keller, 58, Argos, and Vicki Parker, 46, Warsaw.
- Shepherd – Kurosky
Noah Shepherd, 26, Warsaw, and Kimberley Kurosky, 28, Warsaw.
- Taylor – Lackey
Kyle Taylor, 25, Warsaw, and Jennifer Lackey, 24, Claypool.
- Dimmick – Chalk
Patrick Dimmick, 43, Syracuse, Wendy Chalk, 23, Syracuse.
- Otto – Yoder
John Otto, 24, Etna Green, and Norma Yoder, 21, Middlebury.
- Gonzalez-Montalvo – Ahuatl-Cacahua
Jesus Gonzalez-Montalvo, 31, Warsaw, and Leticia Ahuatl-Cacahua, 29, Warsaw.
- Giarrizzo – Hueni
Paul Giarrizzo, 26, Winona Lake, and Kari Hueni, 29, Winona Lake.
- Adams – Goldner
John Adams, 25, Syracuse, and Brittney Goldner, 23, Syracuse.
- D’Amore – Mendoza
Michael D’Amore, 42, Warsaw, and Jamie Mendoza, 31, Warsaw.
- Warner – Goble
Joshua Warner, 28, Warsaw, and Amy Goble, 25, Warsaw