Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sept. 17, 11:02 a.m. Shirley Petro, Warsaw, was found dead at 347 N. Buffalo St. by Emergency Medical Services.
- Sept. 18, 7:55 p.m. Demario Loston, Warsaw, reported an incident of fraud at 1613 E. Clark St.
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following accidents:
- Tuesday, Sept. 18, 11:49 a.m. Main Street. Drivers: Valencia Devia, 19, 735 E. Main St., Warsaw; and Allison Duff, 28, 1692 E. 200 North 180, Warsaw. Devia backed into Duff’s vehicle while backing out of his driveway. Damages: up to $2,500
- Tuesday, Sept. 18, 12:44 p.m. 2501 Walton Blvd. Drivers: Ronald Overmyer, 75, 600 N. Colfax St., Warsaw; and Benny Salsberry, 70, 6406 W. Roy Dr., Claypool. Overmyer backed in to Salsberry’s idling car in the Walmart parking lot. Damages: up to $2,500
- Tuesday, Sept. 18, 3:01 p.m. South Hand Avenue. Driver: Kyle Sennebogen, 21, 7321 Ideal Ave. Apt C, Fort Wayne. Sennebogen was trying to drive under the viaduct at Hand Avenue and got stuck. There were damages to his storage unit. Damages: up to $5,000
- Monday, Sept. 17, 10:48 a.m. Lake City Highway and South 250 East. Drivers: Edward Hundley, 69, 21 EMS C19 Ln., Warsaw; and Patricia Jacobs, 55, 702 Fortna Dr., Rochester. Hundley, in an attempt to change lanes at the intersection, backed in to Jacob’s vehicle. Damages: up to $5,000