Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently made the following arrest:
Wednesday, Sept. 12, 9:11 p.m. South Main and Effie Mae streets. Officer attempted to stop motorcycle rider with no tail light. Rider, Gary J. Alto, 53, North 850E, Pierceton, failed to stop and was involved in a minor accident. He was arrested for felony fleeing, habitual traffic offender-life and three active warrants. He was taken to the Kosciusko County Jail, Warsaw.
Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following accident:
Thursday, Sept. 13, 9:26 a.m. SR 13 at Huntington Street. Vehicles driven by Jason E. Schmidt, East Huntington Street, and Wesley E. Hubbs, South Dixie Drive, collided. Schmidt was issue a citation for failure to yield. No ages or amount of damages were given.
Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Monday, Sept. 17, 11:07 a.m. North Main Street. Kenny Nesmith, left a can of paint on his front porch. Unknown suspect took the paint and painted the porch, patio furniture, bicycle and other items.
- Friday. Sept. 14, 4:08 p.m. 1 Warrior Path, Syracuse. Mother reported juvenile daughter as a runaway.
- Tuesday, Sept. 11, 1:43 p.m. South Dixie Drive. Suspect removed a can of drink from Lakeview Pizza King without paying. He was identified and confronted by employees. Charges will be requested through the county prosecutor’s office.
- Tuesday, Sept. 11, 9:14 a.m. North Main Street. Suspect entered Hardy’s Laundromat by prying open door and located and removed a small amount of cash.
- Saturday, Sept. 8, 1:30 a.m. South Main Street. Bradley Martin Wine, EMS W17 Lane and John M. Arthur, EMS T26 Lane were involved in a physical altercation at Lucky’s Tavern. One subject sustained injuries and was taken to the hospital.