Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following accidents:
- Monday, Sept. 17, 9:04 a.m. North SR 15 and West 900 North, Milford. Drivers: Darrell D. Drudge, 69, North Beechwood Street, Warsaw; and Kelly J. Jarrett, 46, East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Drudge was northbound on SR 15 and slowed for stopped traffic and was rear-ended. Both drivers complained of back pain. Damages: up to $10,000
- Saturday, Sept. 15, 11:05 a.m. North SR 13 and East 500 North, North Webster. Drivers: Bradley L. Brown, 37, North TK Way, North Webster; and Billy R. Smith, 48, South Country Club Road, Warsaw. Brown said he was east on 500 North and was talking to his son when he began to turn onto SR 13 and pulled into the path of Smith’s vehicle. Smith was headed west on 500 North. No injuries were reported. Damages: up to $5,000
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sept. 17, 8 p.m. Wayne Gronendyke of Cinderella Drive, Cromwell, reported a runaway.
- Sept. 18, 12:05 a.m. Juan A. Gutierrez of 600 West, Mentone, reported a burglary.
- Sept. 13, 3:30 p.m. Christopher Hattery of EMS T26 Lane, Leesburg, reported a burglary to his home.