Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sept. 15, 11:05 a.m. An accident was reported on North SR 13 at CR 500 North, North Webster.
- Sept. 14. Rebecca Kimmerling, East River Avenue, Warsaw, reported a theft from her vehicle.
- Sept. 14, 10:10 a.m. Brooke Frantz reported invasion of privacy/violation of a protective order.
- Sept. 14, 3:20 p.m. Brian A. Landis, CR 400 North, Warsaw, reported an attempted fraud via Craigslist.
- Sept. 14, 5 p.m. Stephen Roby of North Lakeview Drive, Warsaw, reported tires on his vehicle had been slashed while the vehicle was in his driveway.