Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sept. 7, 9:20 a.m. Two children were found playing outside with no adult supervision.
- Sept. 7, 4:35 p.m. Walmart Supercenter in Warsaw reported shoplifting. A juvenile was taken into custody.
- Sept. 7, 10:16 p.m. A Warsaw woman reported domestic battery in the presence of a child less than 16 years old. The investigation is ongoing.
- Sept. 7, 10:38 p.m. Alex Scott, Warsaw, reported that his vehicle had been stolen from 3076 Deerfield Path.
- Sept. 8, 11:53 p.m. Elizabeth Justice, Warsaw, reported a burglary, which included breaking and entering a structure at 920 Anchorage Rd.
- Sept. 9, 2:11 p.m. A Warsaw woman reported a battery at the Los Gorditos Bar and Grill on East Winona Avenue.
- Sept. 9, 3:47 a.m. Charles Auer, Warsaw, who was previously reported as a missing person, was found along the roadway and transported to LaGrange County.
- Sept. 9. A Warsaw woman reported a battery along Lake City Highway.
- Sept. 9, 12:11 p.m. A Warsaw man was battered by his girlfriend at Tippecanoe Drive.
- Sept. 9, 7:14 p.m. A woman and her daughter were engaged in disorderly conduct at Center Street. The daughter was determined to be a runaway and sent to the Juvenile Justice Center in South Bend.
- Sept. 9, 9:05 p.m. Kohl’s in Warsaw reported a shoplifting.
- Sept. 10, 3:34 p.m. Brandi Watkins, Warsaw, reported a theft from her vehicle, which was located in her employer’s parking lot.
- Sept. 10. James Haddox, Warsaw, was arrested on charges of auto theft at Big R in Warsaw.
- Sept. 9. Steven Stanley, Warsaw, was arrested on charges of dealing, delivering and manufacturing methemphetamine within 1,000 feet of a school at 3521 Lake City Highway.
- Sept. 9. Darryl Paulhill, Warsaw, was arrested on charges of failure to appear court with an original charge of felony at 1066 Pike Shore Dr.
- Sept. 9. Juan Olivo, Warsaw, was arrested on charges of possession of marijuana at 3014 Frontage Road.
- Sept. 9. Jamie Bozzo, Warsaw, was arrested on charges of possession of marijuana at 3014 Frontage Rd.
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following accident:
- Friday, Sept. 7, 8:03 a.m. East Center Street. Driver: Shade Keeney, 31, 9165 S. Don Way, Claypool. Keeney was backing up in a Warsaw Fire Department pickup in the parking lot of the Shell Gas Station and struck a post behind him.