Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following accident:
- Friday, Sept. 7, 11:01 a.m. CRs 600 West and 1300 North, Milford. Drivers: Edward L. Young, 74, 427 E. 1150 N., Milford; and Kennith W. Jans, 65, 4028 Beaver Circle Rd., Beaver Crossing, Neb. Young was southbound on CR 600 West and was going to make a left turn onto CR 1300 North. He failed to yield the right-of-way to Jans, who was northbound on CR 600 West. Damages: up to $2,500
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sept. 9, 11:02 a.m. Richard Martin of Cromwell reported a theft.
- Sept. 8, 12:22 a.m. Laci Rae Harper of Center Street, Burket, reported vandalism.
- Sept. 8, 1:45 a.m. Matthew J. Mullet of Bourbon reported non-criminal activity.
- Sept. 8, 2:12 p.m. Vera Platt of Warsaw was reportedly the victim of fraud.
- Sept. 7, 7:34 a.m. Kimberly Wilson of Brown Road, Leesburg, reported a theft.
- Sept. 7, 3:10 p.m. Michael A. Wagley of CR 200 South, Warsaw, reported a theft from a motor vehicle.
- Sept. 7, 4:14 p.m. Patricia J. Lowe, of Stoneburner Road, Warsaw, reported a theft.
- Sept. 7, 6 p.m. A Warsaw man reported receiving threats.