Warsaw-Kosciusko County Chamber of Commerce President Mark Dobson will serve as moderator for an upcoming political event that will allow the public to meet candidates running for local and state offices.
From 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 25, the meet the candidates event featuring nearly a dozen candidates will be held at Lakeview Middle School. Attendees will be invited to submit questions for the candidates, which then be sorted and asked to the candidates by Dobson.
- President – Tracey Blair (Independent)
- District 2 U.S. Representative – Brendan Mullen (Democrat) and Joseph Ruiz (Libertarian)
- District 3 U.S. Representative – Kevin Boyd (Democrat)
- District 18 State Representative – Dave Wolkins (Republican)
- District 22 State Representative – Rebecca Kubacki (Republican) and John Bonitati (Democrat)
- County Commissioners – Brad Jackson (northern district) and Ron Truex (middle district)
- County Council at-large – Jonathan Fussle (Republican)
- County surveyor – Richard Kemper (Republican).