Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sept. 2, 3:57 a.m. A sheriff’s deputy investigated a vehicle that had slid off of the road at SR 13 North and Old Road 30. The driver was found to be intoxicated and was arrested for OWI and possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
- Sept. 2, 8:54 a.m. Amy Cantu of Sunset Drive, Syracuse, reported criminal mischief to her property.
- Sept. 2, 10:30 p.m. Lorraine May reported several mailboxes had been damaged.
- Sept. 1, 12:07 p.m. A Claypool woman reported being battered.
- Aug. 31. A child molesting incident was reported at a home on King Arthur Trail, Cromwell.
- Aug. 31, 4:19 p.m. Amelia Washburn reported a theft at 302 W. Market St., Warsaw.
- Aug. 31, 7:54 p.m. Branden Collins of Levi Lee Road, Warsaw, reported a burglary by forcible entry. Several items were stolen.
- Aug. 31, 8:07 p.m. An intoxicated juvenile was reported at Jellystone Campground in Pierceton.