Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Aug. 29, 1:38 p.m., Warsaw Police responded to a shoplifting at Dollar General on Warren Street. Shoplifter was booked into Kosciusko County Jail for theft.
- Aug. 29, 3:49 p.m., Naomi Olesen, Warsaw, reported assault by a female patient at 401 N. Washington St. EMS restrained the patient.
- Aug. 29, Sharon Dawson, Warsaw, was arrested for theft of under $100,000.
- Aug. 30, 1:45 p.m., Julia Hopkins, Warsaw, being a victim of a traffic crash when she hit a curb.
- Aug. 30, 2:51 p.m., Courtney Bair, Warsaw, reported a theft for personal items.
- Aug. 30, 3:55 p.m., police arrested a Warsaw man for public intoxication, after transporting him to KCH for medical clearance.
- Aug 30, 4:02 p.m., Michele Goss, Warsaw, reported theft from a building, along with a broken window and items taken from garage.
- Aug. 30, 3 p.m., Carrie Dunham, Warsaw, reported a stolen iPod touch and digital camera.
- Aug. 28, CPS was notified due to living conditions of the home.
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following accident:
- Thursday, Aug. 30, 3:23 p.m., South Buffalo Street. Drivers: Jerry Squires, 56, 7995 N. 750 West, Warsaw; Eric Lefavour, 40, 2010 Chapman Lake Dr., Warsaw; Sherri Johnson, 52, 1217 Meadow Ln., Warsaw. Squires struck Lefavour’s vehicle which then struck Johnson’s vehicle. Damages: up to $25,000