Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Aug. 28, 1:30 p.m. Tom Julian of Claypool reported a harassment.
- Aug. 28, 8:26 p.m. A conversion/unauthorized control was reported at Silver Lake.
- Aug. 28, 9:05 p.m. A 14-year-old girl reported she was battered by her father.
- Aug. 28, James Hillard Hurd, 25, was arrested for possession of chemical reagents/precursors of methamphetamine with intent to manufacture.
- Aug. 28, Jennifer Lyn Yoder, 34, arrested for burglary.
- Aug. 27, Carl Lsean Mason, 41, was arrested for failure to appear.
- Aug. 26, Toby Daniel Jackson, 30, was arrested for criminal conversion.