Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently made the following arrests:
- Sunday, Aug. 26, 3:05 a.m. North Main Street and Epworth Forest Road. While stopped for a speeding infraction, the driver, Eric Garza Jr., 19, North 175 E, Warsaw, was found to be intoxicated. He was arrested for OWI and consumption of alcohol by a minor and taken to the Kosciusko County Jail.
- Saturday, Aug. 25, 1 a.m. South Main Street. Harlan N. Rys, 49, East Winter Avenue, Danville, Ill. was being physically aggressive toward a female He was arrested for public intoxication and taken to jail. Additional charges may result.
Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following accidents:
- Monday, Aug. 27, 11:28 p.m. North 850 East and Hoss Hill Road. Tyler E. Marshall, 20, EMS T 14 Lane, Leesburg, was driving and vehicle that hit something, possibly a raccoon. Radiator and engine cooling fan appeared to be damaged in an estimated amount up to $1,000.
- Sunday, Aug. 19, 6:52 p.m. West Himes Street. Laura Lenon, EMS T 13B Lane, Leesburg, reported the door of her 2009 Chevy Mailbu was dinged. She wanted a report for insurance.
- Sunday, Aug. 19, 1:31 a.m. Hoss Hill Road. Four juveniles left an underage party and were involved in an accident, leaving the scene. The driver of the vehicle was Jordan Elliott. Charges will be filed against the four plus another juvenile through Kosciusko County Juvenile Probation. Charges may be filed against an adult for contributing to the delinquency of a minor with the Kosciusko County Prosecutor. Other additional charges may be requested.
- Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following incidents: Sunday, Aug. 26, 8 p.m. North 825E. Pat Cooper reported she was playing an online game where she purchased items. The website was not secure and her private information was stolen.
- Sunday, Aug. 26, 10 a.m. North TK Way. Abby Moe reported several items taken from the van in her driveway sometime between Aug. 24 and 26.
- Saturday, Aug. 25, 9:21 a.m. Crystal Flash Road. Officer received a report of a domestic situation in Mid Lakes Mobile Home Park. Report and charges sent to the prosecutor’s office for a warrant.
- Monday, Aug. 20, 8:07 p.m. South Dixie Drive. Two juveniles were involved in a verbal altercation. One pulled a knife on the other after being approached in a threatening manner.