The 2012 Kosciusko County Cancer Care Gala’s live auction is set to occur at 8 p.m. Sept. 8 with several items already slated for the block.
As of today the following items are up for grabs at the live auction:
- A 1 year full membership to Stonehenge Golf Club.
- A 1 week stay at a Marco Island vacation home, complete with a dinner cruise for 6, donated by Dane and Mary Louise Miller.
- A dinner for eight with wine at Cerulean Restaurant in Winona Lake.
- Four pit passes to the 2013 NASCAR Nationwide Brickyard Race, which was donated by ML Motorsports.
- A 2012 SeaDoo Jetski RXT 260hp, provided by Main Channel Marina.
- A 2012 Bennington Pontoon model 2275GCW, provided by Main Channel Marina.
- A men’s diamond watch, provided by Bowers Jewelry.
- Four suite tickets plus a parking pass to the Colts v. Tennessee Titans game Dec. 9, provided by Mr. and Mrs. Toby Buck.
- An AquaKinetic System, donated by Rabb Kinetico.
- A 1 hour massage, donated by Kosciusko Family Massage.
Auctioneers will be Mike Roy with AAA Auction Service Inc. and Tim Kreider with Shrader Real Estate & Auction Company. Roy has 27 years experience as an auctioneer while Kreider has 14 years. Both men have previously helped out at the gala’s live auction.
For further information on auction items, visit the gala’s auction page at http://cancercare.auction-bid.org. The website has pictures of all the items that will be auctioned as well as brief descriptions. Unlike with the silent auction, bids cannot be placed ahead of the live auction.