Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Aug. 22, 9:15 a.m. Lenora Stump, Warsaw, reported a lost license plate.
- Aug. 22, 7:58 p.m. Warsaw Police found suspect Anthony Fulton, Fort Wayne, at the Market Place of Warsaw parking lot in a vehicle. A K-9 search found narcotics, marijuana, paraphernalia, and synthetic cannabinoid in the vehicle. Fulton was arrested and transported to Kosciusko County Jail.
- Aug. 23, 9:35 a.m., Mandy Schultz, Warsaw, a wanted person, was booked to the jail on two outstanding warrants.
- Aug. 23, 9:41 a.m. K-21 foundation reported an abandoned vehicle in their parking lot.
- Aug. 23, 1:35 p.m. Tracy Campbell, Warsaw, reported internet fraud at New Beginnings Nutrition in Warsaw.
- Aug. 23, 3:05 p.m. Frankie Poe, Warsaw, was arrested on an active warrant and charged with possession of paraphernalia for having a pipe with marijuana residue on her person during the arrest.
- Aug. 23, 11:20 p.m. Kerry Bussie, Warsaw, was arrested for false informing and operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
- Aug. 23, 4:15 p.m. Jeffery Arnett, Warsaw, was arrested for driving with a suspended license.
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following accidents:
- Thursday, Aug. 23, 6:31 p.m. U.S. 30 East. Drivers: Tiffany Hall, 33, 2441 W. 250 S., Lot 60, Warsaw; Susan Raymer, 54, 3345 N. Old Farm Rd. East, Warsaw. Hall looked away from the road and looked back to see Raymer stopping. Hall swerved but both vehicles collided in the roadway. Damages: up to $10,000
Thursday, Aug. 23, 7:01 p.m., SR 15 North and E. Main St. Driver: Anthony Kelch, 30, 5209 N. 900 East, North Webster. Kelch collided with two bricks in the road on SR 15. Damages up to $2,500.
Wednesday, Aug. 22, 9:22 a.m., Jefferson St. and McKinley St. Drivers: James Rush, 4188 Westerners Winds Dr.Warsaw; and Susan McPeak, 2234 E. Jefferson St., Warsaw. Rush went through the intersection and collided with McPeak’s vehicle. Damages up to $2,500.