Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Aug. 23. John Deemer of Warsaw reported a burglary to a residence.
- Aug. 23, 6:50 p.m. Eldon Martin of Mentone reported a theft of a dog kennel from an outbuilding.
- Aug. 23, 7:50 p.m. Bradley Johnson of Warsaw reported he received a phone call from a subject wanting his bank account numbers.
- July 31, 10:58 a.m. Kevin Dishman of Leesburg reported an attempted burglary.
- July 31, 3:12 p.m. An officer was called to an accident at CR 400 North west of CR 700 West where two occupants of the vehicle were found to be intoxicated. Troy Craig and Sabrina Allen, both of 203 Meadows, Nappanee, were in a van that left the road, struck a utility pole and landed in a corn field.