Syracuse Police recently investigated the following accident:
- Monday, 2:41 p.m. SR 13S and Pickwick Drive. Drivers: Michael S. Weaver, 20, Edgewater Avenue, Syracuse; and Stanley Freet, 92, EMS W29 Lane, North Webster. Freet suffered minor bleeding to the elbow/lower arm. Witnesses told police Weaver disregarded the traffic light and drove into the path of Freet’s vehicle. Weaver was cited for disregarding a traffic signal.
Syracuse Police recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sunday, 3:50 p.m. Linda Baker, Poplar Street, Syracuse, reported her wallet missing.
- Friday, 4:11 p.m. A male juvenile reported being battered by another male juvenile at Boston and Pecan streets.
- Wednesday, Aug. 15, 10:05 p.m. Michael Waggoner III, West Washington Street, Syracuse, reported looking out his window seeing his vehicle on fire and an individual fleeing the area. The fire extinguished on its own causing minimal damage.
- Tuesday, Aug. 14, Rob Roberson, West Pearl Street, Syracuse, reported credit card fraud. Value: $479.12.
Syracuse Police recently made the following arrests:
- Sunday, 7:59 p.m. Donald Trafan, 40, North Dolan Drive, Syracuse, arrested for resisting law enforcement and public intoxication. Bond: $505. Police were called to the Dolan Drive location where an individual was breaking windows.
- Wednesday, Aug. 15, 11:30 a.m. Richard Hardwick III, 22, Portland Street, Syracuse, charged with burglary. Bond: $2,000. Jasmine Nichols, East Main Street, Syracuse, reported a laptop, backpack and identification stolen. The items, valued at $1,500 were recovered and found in Hardwick’s possession.
- Monday, Aug. 13, 6:20 p.m. Joshua Cone, 32, North Warsaw/Oswego Road, Warsaw, charged with possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and fleeing. Bond: $50,000. Observed going 78 in a 50 mile per hour zone on CR 300E, fled police and hid behind a house with his vehicle.