Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Aug. 19, 10:35 p.m. A Mentone woman reported receiving harassing texts and phone calls.
- Aug. 19, 9:51 p.m. A Warsaw woman reported finding her father deceased.
- Aug. 19, 4 p.m. A television was reported stolen from the Epworth Forest Conference Center in North Webster.
- Aug. 18, 3:03 a.m. Jamie Ponce, 30, of Warsaw, was arrested for public nudity for urinating along the northeast corner of Wilby’s Gas Station at 1695 W. Lake St., Warsaw.
- Aug. 18, 11:43 a.m. Police were called to a residence on Constitution Drive to stand by while equipment was retrieved by a pool installation company. While there, evidence of fraud was provided.
- Aug. 18, 6:30 a.m. A Warsaw woman reported being harassed.
- Aug. 18, 2:53 p.m. A Pierceton woman reported a violation of a restraining order.
- Aug. 17, 8:17 p.m. A Pierceton woman reported a domestic battery between a male and a female.
- Aug. 17, 7:09 p.m. Tonya Temple of Warsaw reported the theft of a purse from her residence.
- Aug. 17. Betty Speidel of Leesburg reported a theft from her yard.
- Aug. 14, 6:02 p.m. Levi Bouck of Syracuse told police his ex-girlfriend took his medication approximately two weeks ago.
- Aug. 14, 2 p.m. An identity theft was reported.
- Aug. 14, 10:22 a.m. a Cromwell woman reported an unsupervised child at a neighbor’s house.
- Aug. 13. Marvin Galbreath of Syracuse reported the theft of an aluminum ladder, electric winch and ratchet tie-downs from his yard.
- Aug. 13. James Ross of Claypool reported a theft.
- Aug. 12. Mark Davis of Cromwell reported a theft.
- Aug. 9. A Cromwell man reported to police that his children were smoking marijuana.
- Sunday, Aug. 19, 4:08 a.m. CR 600 South, Claypool. Driver: Douglas E. Marsillett, 21, Claypool. Driver struck a deer. Damages: up to $5,000
- Friday, Aug. 17, 12:14 p.m. SR 15 and Main Street, Warsaw. Drivers: David L. Youngberg, 50, East Alton, Ill.; and Kerri K. Cook, 36, Warsaw. Youngberg said he was in the left lane southbound on SR 15 and went through a yellow light. Cook was turning onto SR 15 and said she had the green light when she was struck. Damages: up to $5,000