Syracuse Police investigated the following accidents and incidents and made the following arrests:
- Sunday, 2:58 p.m. South Huntington Street. Driver: Robert D. Ruth, 84, North Brown Street, Syracuse. Ruth’s vehicle struck a parked vehicle registered to Basil M. Salaymeh, White Fish Bay, Wis. Damage: up to $2,500
- Thursday, 2:53 p.m. West Main and North Mill streets. Drivers: Jonathan A. Rocha, 17, West Section Steet, Milford and Jodel Cojilog, 22, CR 21, Goshen. Rocha failed to see the Cajilog vehicle while turning from Mill Street onto Main Street. Damages: up to $5,000
- Sunday, 3:56 a.m. Jason A. Farver, Ogden Point Road, Syracuse, reported being punched in the eye by an unknown individual.
- Saturday, 11:54 a.m. Taylor Patton, Syracuse, reported being battered earlier in the morning with the suspect leaving the scene. Charges are pending the prosecutor’s review.
- Friday, 4:30 p.m. Individuals came to the police station regarding counterfeit $20 bills.
- Wednesday, Aug. 8, 2:30 p.m. Brandy Coburn, East Smith Street, Milford, reported the theft of prescription medication from her vehicle while parked on West Railroad Street.
- Saturday, Aug. 4, 9:18 p.m. Daniel Nathan Troyer, North Dolan Drive, Syracuse, reported three walking Liberty dollars and a $100 silver certificate stolen from his residence.
- Sunday, Jasmine Marie Hunt, 19, West Hillside Drive, Syracuse, charged with fraud. Bond: $250.
- Saturday, 9:31 p.m. Thomas W. Bickel, 71, CR 133, Syracuse, charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Bond: $550. Police observed him making a wide turn and driving in the middle of the road. He was stopped for unsafe lane movement.
- Thursday, 10:50 p.m. Vigdalia Moore, 34, North Tipton Street, Ligonier, charged with OWI. Bond: $550. She was stopped for a traffic violation.