North Webster Police Department made the following arrests and investigated the following accident and incidents:
- Friday, Aug. 10, 5:53 p.m. Michael K. Waggoner, West Washington Street, 49, drove a vehicle into a parking lot and struck another vehicle owned by Harold T. Walters, North Main Street. Afterward it was learned from a witness and the passenger and son, Brandon C. Waggoner, that Michael K. Waggoner and not as originally stated, Brandon C. Waggoner, was the driver, Michael K. Waggoner was found to be intoxicated and driving with a suspended license-prior. He was arrested as a habitual traffic violator and having a BAC of .15 percent or more. He taken to the Kosciusko County Jail. No damage amounts given.
- Tuesday, Aug. 7, no time given, Armstrong Road and EMS T12 Lane. Justin A. Brinegar, 30, East 400N, Leesburg, was stopped for driving while suspended-prior. During the stop, Andrew S. Secor, 26, Black’s Court, fled the scene. Brinegar was arrested for DWS and Scor was arrested for resisting a law enforcement officer and possessing synthetic marijuanan. Both were taken to the jail.
- Tuesday, Aug. 7, 11:15 a.m. Epworth Forest Road. A vehicle driven by Shannon R. Yarger, North Barbee Road, collided with a parked vehicle owned by Joseph Abel. No age or damage estimate given.
- Sunday, Aug. 12, 8:22 p.m. South Main Street. A male subject exited a moving vehicle and suffered head injuries. He was found to be intoxicated and in possession of stolen items from CVS. No name given.
- Saturday, Aug. 11, 7:54 a.m. North Fifth Street. Helina Harrison reported shed doors on her property had been opened between Aug. 10 and Aug. 11. No items were believed to be missing.
- Thursday, Aug. 9, 4:36 p.m. North 750E. Custodial parent reported an incident involving her juvenile son and another boy.