Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following accidents:
- Thursday, Aug. 9, 6:19 a.m. The intersection of East Center Street and Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Drivers: Ryan Reynolds, 37, 1408 Sprinland Ave, Michigan City and Christopher Bragan, 39, 113 EMS W30A1, North Webster. Reynolds made a right turn on red, colliding into Bragan who was turning left on a green arrow. Damages: up to $2,500.
- Wednesday, Aug. 8, 3:21 a.m. 715 S Buffalo St. Driver: Michael Brown, 56, 1579 S Packerton Rd, Winona Lake. Brown collided with a parked vehicle while backing out of a parking lot. Damages: up to $2,500.
- Wednesday, Aug. 8, 8:25 p.m. The intersection of SR15 North and US 30 E, Warsaw. Drivers: Kyle Borton, 22, 3306 Kuder Lane, Warsaw and Darryl Fisher, 39, 2850 S. Country Club Rd, Warsaw. Borton turned left in front of Fisher who was headed southbound. Damages: up to $25,000
- Wednesday, Aug. 8, 12:14 p.m. The intersection of Husky Trail and Canterbury Lane, Warsaw. Drivers: Levi Dunton, 19, 303 W Market St, Pierceton and Hannah Kuhn, 21, 7623 W 700 S, Claypool and Melissa Thomas, 32, 340 Levi Lee Rd, Lot 140, Warsaw. Dunton was waiting to turn onto Canterbury Lane when he was struck by Kuhn. Kuhn was pushed into Dunton when she slowed/stopped for Dunton who was in front of her. Thomas did not see Kuhn in time and rear ended her causing Kuhn to rear end Dunton. Damages: up to $10,000.
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Wedneday, Aug. 8, 11:20 a.m. Shaun Jones, Warsaw. The WPD was dispatched for a possible intoxication, which resulted in an arrest on a warrant.
- Thursday, Aug. 9, between the hours of 8 p.m. and 5:40 a.m. Kelsey McClure, Warsaw. Several items of value, including a gps, drivers license, cash and a key were taken from a vehicle.
- Wednesday, Aug. 8, 8:41 p.m. Warsaw. A cell phone was found on South Union Street.
- Wednesday, Aug. 8, between the hours of 11:02 p.m. and 12:28 a.m. Threats were made via text message.
- Wednesday, Aug 8, 9:02 a.m. Wolcottville. A check was written from a closed account.