The following incidents were investigated by officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department:
- Aug. 8, 6:15 a.m. The theft of a gas can containing 5 gallons of gas was reported stolen from 101 W. South St., Burket.
- Aug. 8, 11:19 p.m. An officer on patrol found a wetsuit laying in a road.
- Aug. 5, 3:23 p.m. Deputies were called to a home on Clay Street in Claypool for a report of a prowler inside the residence.
- Aug. 4, 7:11 p.m. A Syracuse woman reported being bitten by a dog. She was treated at Goshen General Hospital.
- Aug. 3, 1:16 p.m. The theft of a power washer was reported from a location in the 500 block of East 200 North.
- Aug. 3, 1:22 p.m. Charles Cole of North Webster reported a possible fraud.
- Aug. 5, 6:17 p.m. A violation of a restraining order was reported by a Pierceton woman.