Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following accidents:
- Monday, August 6, 2:34 p.m. The intersection of Armstrong Road and CR450 East, Leesburg. Drivers: Amy Delap, 28, 216 W Fort Wayne St, Warsaw and Deborah Shanstrom, 58, 2348 Yorktown Dr SE, Kentwood, MI. Delap was traveling west on Armstrong Road when she ran into the back of Shanstrom’s vehicle.
- Thursday, August 2, 10:04 a.m. 1916 N 850 E Lot 1162 Rd, Pierceton. Driver: Joseph Santiago, 45, 1480 Eagle St, Chesterton. Santiago backed into a parked vehicle at Jellystone Campground.
- Monday, August 6, 7:21 a.m. 400 feet from the intersection of SR25 South and Bruner Road, Mentone. Drivers Jamie Adams, 25, 11491 S 850 W, Akron and Dennis Carlson, 17, 3640 Crystal Lake Rd, Warsaw.
The following incidents were recently investigated by the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department:
- Tuesday, August 7, Greg Schafer reported the window of a vehicle had been broken.
- Monday, August 6, Michelle Schambers filed a juvenile complaint.
- Monday, August 6, Timothy Wendt filed a report of intimidation.
- Saturday, August 4, Spencer and Stacy Mikel reported that domestic turkeys damaged his vehicle.
- Saturday, July 28, Roger Krouse reported that someone had shot his dog with a pellet gun.
- Monday, July 23, Steve Wygant reported that two air conditioning units were taken from a building he owns.
- Saturday, July 28, A battery report was filed.
- Saturday, July 28, Jason Rhodes reported a missing vehicle.
- Thursday, August 2, Walter Blackburn reported three young children walking on the road.
- Sunday, July 29, William Miller reported an out of control juvenile.
- Wednesday, August 1, Kosciusko County Hospital reported a male being treated for injuries from a scooter crash.
- Monday, August 6, a report was filed for a BB gun injury.