The following incidents were recently investigated by the Warsaw Police Department.
- Aug 7, 3:39 a.m. An officer made a traffic stop on Eric Sasso and the subject fled on foot as he approached the vehicle. The officer shot Sasso with a taser gun, but he was not effected and fled on foot. Charges are being requested.
- Aug 6, 7:15 p.m. A restraining order was violated.
- Aug 6, 4:35 p.m. Joanna Margaret Baker wanted on active arrest warrant.
- Aug 6, between the hours of 10:30 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. Kenneth Ray Stanton Jr. reported a broken vehicle window and Jeremy Blackwell had his wallet and vehicle key stolen from a second vehicle at the residence.
- Aug 5, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. Daniel Davis reported the theft of a dryer and antique dog feeder from his yard.
The following accidents were recently investigated by the Warsaw Police Department.
- Aug 5, 1:37 p.m. 2211 E Center St. Drivers: Latisha Walters, 18, 7943 S Thomas Dr. and Shirley Runyan, 69, 2216 S Southwood Dr. Walters collided with the side of Runyan’s vehicle while crossing from the Owen’s parking lot to the Owen’s fuel center.
- Aug 6, 12:40 p.m. Center Street and Hickory Street. Drivers: Evelyn Wagner, 89, 600 N Colfax St. Apt. 231, and Teresa Breading, 49, 1135 Lakeshore Dr. Wagner pulled out to cross Center Street and pulled into the path of oncoming traffic colliding with Breading’s vehicle.