Syracuse Police investigated the following accidents and made the following arrests:
- Monday, 5:42 p.m. SR 13 south of Bowser Road. Drivers: Seth E. Long, 21, North Main Street, Syracuse and Blake D. Kellerman, 19, Deerfield Path, Warsaw. Long did not see Kellerman’s vehicle when pulling from the drive of Wilby’s. Damages up to $5,000
- Sunday, 3:11 p.m. South Huntington Street, north of East Pickwick. Drivers: Richard P. Gibson, 52, East Natti Crow Road, Syracuse and Donald J. Looney, 52, North CR 400E, Leesburg. Gibson’s vehicle struck the back of the Looney vehicle. Damages up to $5,000
- Thursday, 4:02 p.m. An unidentified driver backed out of a driveway on ValleyView Drive and struck a parked vehicle registered by Angela Metcalf, North Webster. Damages up to $2,500
- Friday, 10:41 p.m. SR 13 and Pearl Street, Syracuse. Driver: Earl W. Long, 58, South CR 950W, Cromwell. Police observed Long turn into a parked vehicle registered to Daniel E. Arthur, North Lake Street, Syracuse. Long was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Damages up to $5,000
- Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2:15 p.m. West Boston and North Main streets. Driver: Max A. Lortie, 64, North SR 5, Cromwell. Witnesses told police the semitrailer turned snagging a low hanging telephone line and pulling it down. Unaware the driver continued to its delivery destination on Brooklyn Street. Damages were under $1,001
- Monday, July 30, 7:39 a.m. North Huntington Street. A parked vehicle registered to Shelby J. Boggs, North Elm Street, Mentone, was struck by a vehicle which left the scene. Damage under $1,001.
- Saturday, 11:52 p.m. David M. Vela, 27, East Pittsburg, Syracuse, arrested for driving while suspended. Bond: $300. He was stopped for a traffic violation.
- Saturday, 10:28 p.m. Danielle N. Freeman, 28, North Warner Road, Syracuse, arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicted. Bond: $555. She was stopped for a traffic violation.