North Webster Police Department made the following arrest and investigated the following accidents and incidents:
- Friday, Aug. 3, 1:45 a.m. South Main Street. Dustin M. Myers, 22, SR 13, Pierceton, was driving a vehicle stopped for a broken headlight and issued a warning. Driver was found to have a suspended-prior driver’s license and was arrested and taken to the Kosciusko County Jail.
- Saturday, Aug. 4, 7:17 p.m. SR 13. Vehicles driven by Emily K. Brugh, SR 13, Pierceton, and Katelyn M. Klug, Wilcox Road, Warsaw, collided during a storm. No ages or damage estimates reported.
- Saturday, Aug. 4, 3:56 p.m. Parking lot North Main Street. Jeffrey T. Hill reported a blue mini van struck a white Dodge pickup truck in the parking lot at King’s Keg Liquors. The mini van left the scene, heading north on SR 13.
- Saturday, Aug. 4, 9:42 a.m. SR 13. Vehicles driven by Michael J. Heckaman, SR 13, and Holly C. Garrett, South Delaware Drive, Muncie, collided. No ages or estimate of damages reported.
- Thursday, Aug. 2, 3:21 p.m. unknown location. A report of a juvenile being raped by another juvenile about four years ago was made. Investigation ongoing.
- Wednesday, Aug. 1, 3 p.m. South Main Street. Employee at Freedom Express reported a theft that occurred July 29.
- Tuesday, July 31, 11:30 p.m. North Main Street. David Lee, Second Street, reported a theft of money from vehicle while parked at North Webster Community Center between July 30 and 31. Investigation continues.