Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Friday, Aug. 3, 12:20 a.m. KCSD was called to a residence on W 900S in Silver Lake in reference to a male suspect being held against his will. Upon further investigation, the accusations were not true; however, a report of trespassing was made.
- Thursday, Aug. 2, 10 p.m. Wendy Wylie, 40, 210 S. Main St., Etna Green, was arrested for battery and driving while suspended.
- Thursday, Aug. 2, 6 p.m. Danita Butler, Milford, reported an attempted burglary at her residence on E 1100N.
- Sunday, July 29. Tricia Marino, Claypool, filed a complaint with KCSD that her son was incorrigible.
- Saturday, July 28, 1:25 a.m. Cyrus Benjamin Withers, 24, 2048 W 1500N, Macy, was arrested at a DUI checkpoint after officers discovered an ounce of marijuana, a handgun, a large sum of U.S. currency and paraphernalia.