Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following accident:
- Friday, July 27, 4:40 p.m. SR 13S and US 30E, Pierceton. Drivers: Angela Adams, 35, 407 W. Market St., Pierceton, and Linden Boggs, 70, 7713 E. Old Rd. 30, Pierceton. Adams saw the light had turned green and ran into the rear of Boggs before realizing traffic had not started moving yet. A license check showed that Adams was driving while suspended. Damages: up to $10,000
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Wednesday, Aug. 1, 10:10 p.m. Officers of the KCSD were called to a location in Warsaw in reference to a battery report. The case will be forwarded to the Prosecutor’s Office for review of charges.
- Sunday, July 29, 9:11 p.m. Mark T. Rosser, 52, 19093 Oak St., New Paris, was arrested for operating while intoxicated after a complaint that he was operating a boat and then a vehicle while intoxicated.
- Sunday, July 29, 1:50 a.m. Keegan A. Beer, 20, 2732 E. 1050 N., Milford, was stopped for traffic violations and arrested for operating while intoxicated and minor consumption of alcohol.
- Wednesday, July 25, 2:06 a.m. Brandon Robert Chambers, 18, 102 W. Van Buren St., was arrested for possession of marijuana, felony, and public intoxication after KCSD received a report of a “disturbed subject running around Leesburg town, lying in the streets.” The suspect admitted to being under the influence of mushrooms. Investigation led to his residence, where paraphernalia and marijuana was found.
- Friday, July 20, 10:25 p.m. Linda Stroup of Pierceton reported 180 pills of prescription medicine was stolen. The suspect was located and admitted to taking the medication, but no charges were pressed.