The following incidents were recently investigated by officers of the Warsaw Police Department:
- July 30, 12:06 p.m. A bicycle was found along U.S. 30 and Frontage Road.
- July 30, 9:27 a.m. A bicycle was found at 212 S. Buffalo St., Warsaw.
- July 30, 12:25 a.m. AC coil was reported stolen at 1835 Michael St. Value: $400
- July 30, 3:46 p.m. Richard Heiman of West Winona Avenue, reported unlawful entrance to his home and the theft of cash. A warrant for the suspect is being requested.
- July 30, 3:45 p.m. A burglary was reported at a residence in the 500 block of Morton Street. The complainant reported the theft of a gold and diamond ring, miscellaneous jewelry, and iPod, Kindle and miscellaneous coins. Value: $5,000
- July 30, 11:51 p.m. A man was struck in the back of his head while fighting with two to three other men. He was treated at KCH and released.
- July 30, 10:02 a.m. A wallet was located at Kuder Estates and returned to the owner.
- July 30, 12:51 p.m. An attempted burglary was reported at a home in 500 block of Morton St., Warsaw.
- July 29, 11:04 p.m. A CVS pharmacist reported an attempted prescription fraud.
- July 29, 2 p.m. A theft of a cell phone and case was reported from a vehicle at Walmart.
- July 29, 4:07 a.m. A Warsaw man reported his juvenile daughter as a runaway.
- July 29, 8:14 p.m. A harassment complaint was taken by an officer, who advised both parties to separate and avoid each other.
- July 29, 12:52 p.m. A damaged mailbox was reported on Country Club Drive.
- July 29, 6:20 a.m. The theft of a bicycle was reported.
- July 28, 1:58 a.m. Two juveniles were taken into custody at Walmart for shoplifting a bottle of alcohol.
- July 27, 5:45 p.m. Walmart reported an internal theft. Shephaney Doreen Narvaez, 36, Warsaw, was named as a suspect for using an unauthorized gift card to purchase personal items.
- July 27, 4:33 p.m. Priscilla Wood of Country Club Road reported someone threw a firecracker at her front door.
- July 27, 8:33 a.m. An employee of Warsaw Engineering and Fabricating Inc., reported the theft of 2,000 to 3,000 pounds of scrap metal and a trailer. Value: $900
- July 26, 10:20 a.m. Gregory Weaver of Warsaw reported he was struck by a vehicle while riding his bike.
- July 26, 5:49 p.m. Loren Laird of Warsaw reported a dog had been injured. The animal was suffering from a broken heel, missing toe and a severed artery.
- July 26, 5:15 a.m. A burglary was reported at an apartment on South Scott Street. The occupant reported the theft of tobacco, a rolling machine and cigarette tubes.
The following accident was recently investigated by officers of the Warsaw Police Department:
- Monday, July 30, 10:22 a.m. Little Eagle Street, Warsaw. Driver: Kevin J. Raisler, 45, 307 Short St., Winona Lake. The garbage truck Raisler was operating snagged a wire and pulled down a NIPSCO pole. Damages: up to $1,001