Syracuse Police investigated the following accident and incidents and made the following arrests:
- Friday, 11:08 a.m. South Huntington and Lynwood Drive. Drivers: Sasha M. Foyle, 37, EMS D6 Lane, Syracuse, and Ryan R. Gamblin, 35, Evansville. Gamblin stated Foyle stopped rapidly for a vehicle in front of her and due to the sun’s glare he did not see her vehicle in time to avoid hitting the back of her vehicle. Foyle was arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated — a controlled substance and possession of marijuana. Damage up to $2,500.
- Friday, Angela Moerchen, South Winter Avenue, Goshen, reported notebooks, manuals with identification information and a canvas bag taken from her vehicle while parked on Front Street.
- Tuesday, 6:24 p.m. Jason P. Bolland, Cardinal Drive, Warsaw, reported being intimidated with a knife while at Duffy’s Pub and Grub, Syracuse.
- Thursday, 8:32 p.m. Kenneth S. Williams, 31, West Boston Street, Syracuse, charged with disorderly conduct. Bond: $300.
- Tuesday, 7:23 p.m. Timothy John Hankins, 27, East Meadowview Drive, Syracuse, and Kristin Danielle Treuchet, 21, Meadowview Drive, Syracuse. Both were charged with domestic battery. Bond: $2,000 each.
- Tuesday, 3:59 p.m. Leann Hardwick, 48, Portland Street, Syracuse, charged with false informing, with a $500 bond; Jasmine Kern, 25, Portland Street, Syracuse, charged with possession of stolen property, held on $2,000 bond; and Bradley Devine, 36, Portland Street, Syracuse, arrested on a warrant and held for Fort Wayne authorities. Police were called to Ace Hardware when a female tried to cash a stolen item for money. During the investigation it lead police to the Portland Street residence.