Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Monday, July 23, 8:30 a.m. Brad Joyner of EMS T36 Lane, Leesburg, reported the theft of a golf bag and clubs from his vehicle.
- Wednesday, July 18, 8:30 p.m. Keith Strauss, East 1300 North, Syracuse, reported the theft of fishing rods and tackle from his boat.
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following accidents:
- Thursday, July 19, 4:37 p.m. SR 15S and SR 14, Silver Lake. Drivers: Zachary Kerr, 23, 10491 S. Pearson Boulevard, Silver Lake, and Sherlyn Rensberger, 41, 520 N. Miami St., Wabash. Kerr rear ended Rensberger at a stop sign. Damages: up to $5,000.
- Thursday, July 19, 2:09 p.m. CR 25S and Ferguson Road, Warsaw. Driver: Diane N. Parker, 58, 2365 Falcon Dr., Warsaw. After rounding a sharp curve, Parker’s vehicle left the roadway and went into a deep ditch, striking the embankment on the other side. Damages: up to $25,000
- Thursday, July 19, 12:21 p.m. SR 25S, 1,500 feet west of CR 600W, Mentone. Driver: Kenneth Butcher, 18, 308 Riverwood Acres Dr., Rochester. Butcher approached a hill too quickly and swerved to miss a slower vehicle, running his vehicle off the road and into two small pine trees. The vehicle flipped. Damages: up to $5,000
- Wednesday, July 18, 7:09 a.m. Hepler Drive and Tippecanoe Drive, Warsaw. Drivers: Rachel Crace, 20, 4106 N. Westerner Winds Dr., Warsaw, and Michelle Wood, 44, 2821 W 150S, Warsaw. Crace turned left into the path of Wood. Damages: up to $25,000