Syracuse Police investigated the following accident and incidents and made the following arrests:
- Friday, 3 p.m. CR 500E and CR 1000N, Syracuse. Drivers: Mark A Neal, 44, North CR 800E, Syracuse, and Timothy E. Rottger, 37, North CR 400E, Syracuse. While attempting to pass, Neal rear ended Rottger’s vehicle after Rottger crossed the center line and then rear ended it again after Rottger turned west onto CR 1000N. Damages: up to $2,500.
- Friday, 12:55 a.m. Craig A. Weingart, East Northshore Drive, Syracuse, reported damage to his garage wall; there are no suspects at this time.
- July 12, 2:32 a.m. Officers investigated an alleged minor party on North Lake Street, Syracuse.
- Saturday, 1:26 a.m. Tyler Niles, 24, Meadowview Drive, Syracuse, charged with disorderly conduct. Bond: $305.
- Friday, 10:56 p.m. Daniel W. Pasquale, 32, Meadowview Drive, Syracuse, charged with disorderly conduct. Bond: $300.