The following incidents were recently investigated by officers of the Warsaw Police Department:
- Saturday, July 21, 9:13 a.m. Rick Fuller, Silver Lake, reported a window broken out at Fuller’s Small Engine Repair.
- Saturday, July 21, 7:24 p.m. Joseph Bruss, Warsaw, reported unauthorized transactions from his checking account.
- Saturday, July 21, 8:54 p.m. An interior glass window at McDonald’s was reportedly damaged.
- Friday, July 20, 6:58 a.m. A bicycle was reported stolen.
- Friday, July 20, 5:59 p.m. A Warsaw man came to the police department to report being battered.
- Friday, July 20, 12:03 p.m. A theft was reported at 478 Clinic Ct., Warsaw.
- Friday, July 20, 8:01 a.m. An employee of Kendall Electric reported graffiti painted on the business.
- Friday, July 20, 9:13 a.m. The theft of a washer and dryer was reported from a rental home.
- Friday, July 20, 7:56 p.m. A theft from a vehicle was reported in the 300 block of Lakeland Dr., Warsaw.
- Friday, July 20, 7:57 p.m. Richard Courson reported the theft of items from a home.
- Thursday, July 19, 2:48 p.m. The theft of a canoe was reported.
- Thursday, July 19, 8:09 a.m. Emmanuel Turner, 32, Warsaw, reported that his truck was stolen sometime between July 16-17.
- Thursday, July 19, 11:06 a.m. A vehicle was towed from the K21 Foundation parking lot.
- Thursday, July 19, 2:48 p.m. Victoria Dee Lucas, 58, 240 N. Washington St., Roann, was arrested at Showcase Rent to Own, Warsaw, on a warrant.
- Thursday, July 19, 6:30 p.m. A bicycle was found at Sherman & Lin’s Discount store, Warsaw.
- Wednesday, July 18, 7:09 p.m. A violation of a protective order was reported.
The following accidents were recently investigated by officers of the Warsaw Police Department:
- Sunday, July 22, 1:45 p.m. Columbia Street and West Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Drivers: Dean A. Smith, 50, Warsaw; and Jacqueline M. Miller, 31, Warsaw. Smith said he cut short a turn and collided with Miller’s vehicle. Damages: up to $2,500
- Friday, July 20, 10:06 a.m. 2501 Walton Blvd., Warsaw. Drivers: Elzin A. Kipker, 81, Warsaw; and Emily D. Christian, 33, Milford. Christian was westbound in a parking lot when Kipker pulled out in front of her. Damages: up to $2,500
- Thursday, July 19, 6:11 p.m. U.S. 30 East and Center Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Jerome J. Minnich, 78, Fort Wayne; and Scott A. Freeman, 41, Warsaw. Both drivers were westbound when Minnich crossed the center line to make a turn and collided with Freeman’s vehicle. Damages: up to $5,000
- Thursday, July 19, 4:59 p.m. SR 15 South and U.S. 30 East, Warsaw. Drivers: Derek T. Anderson, 22, Kewana; and David J. Lane, 29, Jonesboro, Ind. Anderson’s vehicle rear-eneded Lane’s vehicle. Damages: up to $5,000
- Thursday, July 19, 3:10 p.m. East Center and Roosevelt streets, Warsaw. Drivers: Michael D. Koontz, 18, Winona Lake; and Nicholas Dawson, 22, Creto, Neb. Koontz said he was stopped on Roosevelt waiting to cross Center Street when a witness, Deanna Sexton, Warsaw, waived him across. Koontz failed to see Dawson’s vehicle. A female in Koontz’s vehicle complained of neck pain. Damages: up to $2,500
- Thursday, July 19, 9:52 a.m. U.S. 30 West, Warsaw. Driver: Amy J. Blomendaal, 39, Warsaw. Blomendaal said she crested the hill on the overpass on U.S. 30 when the car in front of her suddenly braked. Blomendaal’s vehicle spun out and struck a guard rail. Damages: up to $5,000