The following incidents were recently investigated by officers of the Warsaw Police Department:
- Thursday, July 19, 1:52 a.m. Brian Thomas Jones, 32, 6753 S. Beaver Dam Rd., Claypool, was arrested for OWI and OWI per se.
- Wednesday, July 18, 5:04 p.m. Officers served warrants on two individuals at 2191 E. Fort Wayne St., Warsaw. Arrested were Ronald Richard Spaulding, 46, 331 N. Park Ave., Warsaw; and Jason Lee Finch, 39, 305 EMS C 25 Ln., Warsaw.
- Thursday, July 18, 1:48 p.m. Zachary Lee, 22, 21 EMS R4B1 Ln., Pierceton, was stopped for failure to wear his seatbelt and was arrested for driving while suspended prior.
- Thursday, July 18, 1:36 p.m. Suanquelle Jaquae Whitley, 22, 3737 Barr St., Fort Wayne, turned herself in on a warrant. She was arrested at McDonald’s.
- Thursday, July 18, 7:16 a.m. A vehicle was towed from a construction site at 590 W. 300 N., Warsaw.
- Wednesday, July 17, 11:56 a.m. Scott Dennis Carmer reported damage to two double pane windows at 1st United Methodist Church, Warsaw.
The following accidents were recently investigated by officers of the Warsaw Police Department:
- Wednesday, July 18, 4:15 p.m. 3320 Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Driver: Patricia Gunter, 33, 9698 W. 900 S., Claypool. Gunter was traveling the wrong way in a parking lot. When she attempted to back her vehicle into a space to turn around she struck a parked vehicle. Damages: up to $2,500
- Wednesday, July 18, 9:08 a.m. SR 15 South, Warsaw. Drivers: Joseph E. Yarnelle, 28, 729 Wildwood Ave., Fort Wayne; and Susan D. Dawson, 44, 5513 N. Warsaw-Oswego Rd., Warsaw. Yarnelle said he was distracted and when he looked up Dawson’s vehicle was slowing. He collided with the back of her vehicle. Damages: up to $2,500