The following incidents were recently investigated by the Warsaw Police Department:
- July 18, 12:16 a.m. Officer Jonathan Rice reported finding intoxicated juveniles at a location on East Main Street.
- July 17, 6:45 p.m. Esmeralda Garza Diaz, Warsaw, reported the theft of several items from her vehicle. Total value: $700
- July 17, 6:59 a.m. Lake City Bank, East Market Street, Warsaw, reported a rock had been thrown through a door window at Lakeland Financial.
- July 17, 8:30 a.m. Brian Faust, Warsaw, reported vandalism to his two vehicles. Damages: $15,000
- July 17, 6:31 a.m. A complaint was made regarding intoxicated juveniles in Central Park.
- July 17, 3:27 p.m. A physical fight was reported at North Pointe Cinema. Lyrandah Joy Bonewitz, 22, Columbia City, was arrested for domestic battery.
- July 17, 7:46 p.m. Jennifer Flueckiegr, Warsaw, reported her computer stolen from her vehicle.
- July 17, noon. Megan Dinse of Warsaw reported the theft of money from her vehicle.
- July 16, 5 p.m. Nuvia Moncio of Warsaw reported a burglary. Electronic items were stolen. Value: $950
- July 15, 11:12 a.m. A theft was reported at Kosciusko Community Hospital.
- July 14, 4 p.m. Jeremy Patrick reported the theft of a bicycle.
- July 14, 8:40 a.m. Daniel Schrader reported a lost/stolen license plate.
- July 13, 11:51 a.m. Daniel Vanderpool of Warsaw requested police check on a subject who had left a suicide note.
- July 13, 1:22 p.m. A man reportedly found three prescription bottles full of pills at the intersection of Fox Farm Road and CR North 150 West.
- July 13, 11:20 a.m. An employee of Kohl’s Department Store, Warsaw, reported a female shoplifter and a male shoplifter. Sasha Marie Foyle, 37, Syracuse, and Nicholas Alan Boardman, Mentone, were arrested.
- July 13, 4:08 p.m. Deborah Grindle, North Manchester, reported a break-in to her storage unit and the theft of several items.
- July 12, 7 p.m. Dawn Walls, Etna Green, reported a violation of a restraining order at the Kosciusko County Fairgrounds.
- July 12, 11:30 p.m. A family incident was reported.
- Tuesday, July 17, 1:14 p.m. 3507 Commerce Dr., Warsaw. Drivers: Edith L. Gray, 68, Goshen; and Kenlyn K. Marburger, 56, Huntington. Gray backed her vehicle into Marburger’s vehicle. Damages: up to $2,500
- Tuesday, July 17, 2:43 p.m. U.S. 30 East and Old Rd. 30, Warsaw. Drivers: Tyler L. Olson, 50, Stoughton, Wisc.; and Brandon Mosley, 24, Effingham, Ill. Both drivers were eastbound on U.S. 30 when Olson slowed for a traffic signal and was rear-ended by Mosley. Damages: up to $2,500
- Monday, July 16, 5:22 p.m. SR 15 North and East Main Street, Warsaw. Drivers: Ronald Hawk Jr., 53, Claypool; and Tiffany K. Makinson, 28, Pierceton. Hawk was southbound on SR 15 when the light turned red. He attempted to stop by struck Makinson’s vehicle, which was westbound on Main Street. Damages: up to $5,000