Syracuse Police investigated the following accident and incidents and made the following arrests:
- Friday, noon, SR 13 and Palm Drive. Drivers: Stephen E. Elliot, 60, South Martz Street, Syracuse and Cynthia L. Wells, 56, North Lakeview Trace, Syracuse. Elliot’s vehicle struck Wells vehicle. Damages up to $3,500
- Monday, 7:35 p.m. Officials at McClure’s, South Huntington Street, reported a drive off of $10.01 in gasoline.
- Monday, 2 p.m. Karen S. Stahly, South Lake Drive, Syracuse, reported being bit by a dog in Oakwood Park. The owner of the dog has quarantined the dog at their home in South Bend.
- Sunday, 3:39 a.m. Johnathan J. Hully, North SR 13, Syracuse, was allegedly battered by a 19-year-old and 16-year-old. He was taken to the hospital with a severe laceration to the side of the neck. Police are continuing their investigation.
- Saturday, 11:03 p.m. Chelsey S. Woodward, North Blacks Court South, North Webster, reported the theft of a PlayStation 3 from a West Pearl Street address. Value: $230.
- Thursday, 9:09 a.m. Samantha Lambright, North Dolan Drive, Syracuse, reported tires damaged. Value: $300.
- Thursday, 2:28 a.m. Rob Roberson, West Pearl Street, Syracuse, reported someone jumped on the roof of his 2000 Saturn damaging the roof.
- Sunday, 8:20 p.m. Maurice W. Hollis, 44, West High Street, Syracuse, was charged with domestic battery with injury in front of a child. Bond: $500
- Tuesday, July 10, 5:15 p.m. Jeffery A. Secrist, 27, Cassopolis Street, Elkhart, charged with possession of a controlled substance. Bond: $2,000. He was stopped by police on Baltimore Street for a traffic violation when police discovered prescription pills in his possession.