Syracuse Police investigated the following accident and incidents and made the following arrests:
- Monday, 4:47 p.m. Main and Huntington streets. Drivers: Jan Allen Wiseler, Anderson, and Derek H. Powell, 36, North Indiana Avenue, Syracuse. Powell arrested for leaving the scene of a property damage accident. Wiseler stated her vehicle was struck by another vehicle which left the scene. Powell was located a short time later and arrested. His bond was $300. Damages: up to $3,000
- Saturday, 1:46 p.m. North Huntington Street, Syracuse. Drivers: Nancy A. Pence, 77, East Promontory Point Drive, Syracuse, and Larry D. Lambert, 59, East CR 600N, North Webster. Pence backed into Lambert’s vehicle. Damages: under $1,001
- Wednesday, July 4, 9:47 p.m. South Huntington Street, just passed Baltimore Street. Dena L. Dimond, Huntington, reported her vehicle was struck while parked along the street. No further information.
- Wednesday, July 4, 8:13 p.m. McDonald’s parking lot, South Huntington Street. Alyssa R. Gortney, East Northshore Drive, Syracuse, reported her vehicle was hit while parked. No further information available.
- Sunday, 8:01 p.m. Christina D. Golden, Syracuse, reported being battered while at Duffy’s Pub, at 5 p.m. The assault remains under investigation.
- Wednesday, July 4, 11:16 p.m. Chelsey S. Woodward, North Blacks Court, North Webster, reported a car battery stolen from her car while parked on East Pearl Street. Value: $110.
- Wednesday, July 4, 10:12 p.m. North Huntington and Boston streets. Kayla Brown, 20, East Backwater Road, North Webster, charged with public intoxication and minor consumption. Bond: $300.