North Webster Police Department made the following arrest and investigated the following accidents and incidents:
- Wednesday, July 4, 12:07 a.m. SR 13 and Epworth Forest Road. Joseph J. Losee, 29, Tanya Avenue, was driving a vehicle that left the roadway and struck a sign post. Driver was arrested and cited for OWI and taken to the Kosciusko County Jail.
- Friday, July 6, 5:12 p.m. South Main Street. Brian Taylor, no age given, Stone Spring Court, Anderson, reported his vehicle hit by a black SUV, which left the scene, while Taylor’s vehicle was parked at CVS. Damages in unreported amount to the rear of Taylor’s vehicle. Investigation continues.
- Wednesday, July 4, 12:07 a.m. SR 13 and Epworth Forest Road. A vehicle driven by Joseph J. Losee, 29, Tanya Avenue, left the roadway and struck a state-owned sign. Amount of damages not reported.
- Sunday, July 8, 8:50 a.m. Willis Park Drive. A personal watercraft was reported stolen sometime between July 7 and July 8 by Kenneth and Pamela Ashcraft, Green Hills Court, Greentown. It was located and returned to the owners with a damaged ignition switch.
- Friday, June 29, 6:08 p.m. Panorama Drive. Custody dispute between the parents of an infant resulted in a domestic disturbance.