The Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- July 10, 7:08 a.m. A Pierceton woman reported she believed her Social Security number was being used for financial gain by an unknown subject.
- July 9, 8:36 a.m. A woman residing on South Circle Drive, Warsaw, reported seeing a naked man walk past her window and through her yard. Michael Heintzelman, 37, 601 W. Wilkinson St., Goshen, was arrested for indecent exposure.
- July 9, 7:53 a.m. Mitzari Menchaca of Warsaw alleged that sometime between July 4-5, multiple items were stolen from her residence.
- July 9, 11:46 a.m. A Warsaw man who initially reported a battery on July 8 but said he did not want to pursue charges against the suspect, notified police he had changed his mind and did want to file battery charges.
- July 5, 2:30 p.m. Deputies were called to a Pierceton residence where they investigated an allegation of neglect of a dependent. The male subject, who serves as a caregiver to his wife, had not been giving her the prescribed dosages of medications.
- July 5. Nathan Weldy of Cromwell reported the theft of three children’s bicycles from his yard.
- July 5, 8:50 p.m. Michelle Manns, 19, Warsaw, was stopped for a traffic violation and later arrested for never having been issued a driver’s license.
- July 4. A hit and run accident was reported on CR 250 East, Warsaw.
Tuesday, July 10, 12:15 a.m. U.S. 30 East, Warsaw. Driver: Cheryl A. Collier, 50, 3218 S. 375 E., Shelbyville. Driver struck a deer. Damages: up to $10,000