Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
• Wednesday, July 4, Caleb Mann, Warsaw, called reported he rolled his vehicle, then drove to a friend’s house, unknown where the accident occurred.
• Wednesday, July 4, 9:08 a.m. Jimmy Horn, Warsaw, and Peggy Worsham, Warsaw, reported vehicle windows broken out.
• Tuesday, July 3, Becky Davis, Leesburg, reported the theft of scap at Myer Levin.
• Tuesday, July 3, 4 p.m. Carrie Roberts, Warsaw, reported unauthorized use of her debit card.
• Sunday, July 1, 10:14 a.m. Martha Collins, North Manchester, reported a bicycle was stolen from a yard in Mentone.
• Sunday, July 1, 11:31 a.m. Dean Mast, Cromwell, Tinkey Ryder, Cromwell, reported Dean Mast, Cromwell, shot his dog while it walked along the road, Mast reported the dog was on his property close to the house. The dog was shot with birdshot.
• Friday, June 29, Brian W. Carter, Warsaw, reported items taken from a house under construction.
• Friday, June 29, A truck driven by Michael P. Westforth, Naples, Fla., caught on fire while driven westbound on US 30 at SR 15.The truck was a total loss,
• Friday, June 29, 12:20 a.m. Police observed an individual known to have a suspended license driving and stopped the driver at SR 13 at Epworth Forest Road, North Webster. The driver was arrested after suspension was confirmed.
• Tuesday, June 26, 7:41 p.m. Police were called to an underage party in Enchanted Hills and found an individual who was causing problems with neighbors.
• Tuesday, June 26, 9:39 p.m. Nicholas Demaria, Benton Harbor, Mich., reported on SR 15 between CR 600 and 700S, Claypool, a full can of soda or beer was thrown from a vehicle breaking his windshield.
• Tuesday, June 26, Kenneth Hunnell, Claypool, reported he had chalk on his mailbox
Monday, June 25, 12:52 p.m. Margie Frantz, Silver Lake, reported items taken from a vehicle.
• Wednesday, June 20, 9:45 p.m. Brandon S. Mulldune, North Webster, and Sara L. Brettell, North Webster, reported a door was kicked in, items damaged, documents torn, vehicle keyed.
• Wednesday, June 20, 7:06 a.m. Wayne T. Gronendyke, Cromwell, and a juvenile reported being battered. Charges sent to prosecutor.
• Friday, June 15, 5:30 p.m. Police saw a subject known to be suspending driving and was stopped on SR 13 southbound at CR 500N, North Webster. The individual was found to have bad burns from an incident the previous day and was transported to a hospital. Paperwork for a warrant for driving while suspended prior was filed.
• Thursday, May 24, 1:16 p.m. Kelly Hochstetler at United Deli, Pierceton, reported a white Ford F150 drive off westbound on Old 30 without paying for $75 in gasoline.