Syracuse Police investigated the following accident and incidents and made the following arrests:
- Sunday, 1:27 p.m. Railroad Avenue and Syracuse-Webster Road. Driver: Todd A. Kiser, 38, East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw, Kiser’s vehicle was struck by another vehicle which left the scene. Damage up to $5,000.
- Friday, 2:45 p.m. Pickwick Drive and SR 13. Drivers: Carrie S. Reed, 62, East Pickwick Drive, Syracuse and Terrance M. Warren, 24, EMS D7 Lane, Syracuse. Reed’s vehicle struck the rear bumper of Warren’s vehicle. Damage up to $2,500.
- Sunday, 6:52 a.m. Stephanie Orten, North Huntington Street, Syracuse, reported her 1998 Buick was stolen.
- Sunday, 12:40 a.m. Andrew M. Zuniga, West Pickwick Drive, Syracuse, reported the theft of an acoustic guitar. Value: $280.
- Friday, 10:03 p.m. Officials at Burger King reported an employee was being harassed.
- Friday, 9:37 p.m. Sherri Lynn, East Greenhaus Drive, Syracuse, reported two bank envelopes containing cash stolen from her home. At 3:40 p.m. June 28, she reported cash and a check stolen.
- Friday, 9 a.m. Heather Halvarsen, South Front Street, Syracuse, reported a stolen bike. Value: $50.
- Wednesday, June 27, 8:40 p.m. Travis J. George, Medusa Street, Syracuse, reported a Playstation, 15 bottles of alcohol and a duffle bag was stolen from his garage.
- Wednesday, June 27, 10 a.m. Gene Felts, Lakeside Drive, Syracuse, reported the theft of an electric scooter. Value: $200
- Sunday, 7:11 p.m. Clint A. Carden, 45, East Haiden Drive, Syracuse, arrested for domestic battery, intimidation and public intoxication. Bond: $500.
- Friday, 5:35 a.m. Donald J. Trafen, 39, North Dolan Drive, Syracuse, charged with disorderly conduct. Bond: $350.
- Tuesday, June 26, 11:03 p.m. Jesse E. Charlton, 21, High Point, North Carolina, charged with criminal trespass. Bond: $305. Police were called to the home of Christina A. Davis, South Kinder Drive, Syracuse.