The following incidents were investigated by the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department.
- Wednesday, June 27, at 11:00 p.m., John D. Sommers and Jake Sommer reported their cell phones stolen.
- Wednesday, June 27, Mike Barnett of Leesburg reported his debit card taken and used without authorization. A suspect was named.
- Wednesday, June 27, Sandra Adams of North Webster reported her trash can stolen.
- Tuesday, June 26, Ruth Sellers of Akron reported someone trespassing on her property. A suspect was named.
- Sunday, June 24, at 8:49 p.m., Dan Ransbottom of Claypool reported criminal mischief done to the Packerton United Methodist Church.
- Sunday, June 24, at 8:49 p.m., a Mentone woman reported she was being threatened. A suspect was named.
- Sunday, June 24, at 12:57 p.m., David Dickey of Muncie reported a golf bag with several items stolen from his vehicle.
The following accidents were investigated by the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department.
- Sunday, June 24, 3:56 p.m., CR 325 E and US 30 E, Warsaw. Driver 1: Kara E. Warren, 18, 125 E. Dellview Dr., Warsaw. Driver 2: William L. Hall, 39, 8037 S. Packerton, Claypool. Driver 1 took a right-hand turn off US 30 onto CR 325 too quickly and widely, striking Driver 2’s vehicle. Damages up to $10,000.
- Friday, June 22, 10:05 p.m., W 900 N, Etna Green. Driver: Bridget E. O’Connell, 31, 1438 Kilbourn St., Elkhart. Driver struck a deer. Damages up to $2,500.