Milford Police investigated the following incidents:
- Monday, 12:30 a.m. Police were called at 315 West Street, Milford, where two
- juveniles were apprehended breaking into a vehicle. The youths were
detained, released to a parent/guardian with information passed on to the
Syracuse Police investigated the following accidents and incidents and made the following arrests:
- Saturday, 6:25 a.m. CR 1000E. Driver: Jonny Chambers, 33, West Knapp Lake Road, Kimmell. Chambers became ill, drove off the road, hit a mailbox owned by Rick Matthew, and his vehicle rolled over. He refused medical treatment. Damage up to $10,000.
- Thursday, 8:30 p.m. Mill and High streets. Drivers: Garrett B. Baldridge, 26, West Washington Street, Syracuse, and Bradley M. Nyce, 33, West Main Street, Syracuse. No further information was available. Damage up to $3,500.
- Wednesday, June 20, 8:15 p.m. Police and fire were called to Milestone Construction, Palm Drive, Syracuse, for a dumpster fire.
- Tuesday, June 19, 1 p.m. Officials from Prickett’s Properties reported five real estate signs stolen. Value: $250.
- Saturday, June 16, A female reported sexual battery took place at a business in Syracuse. Police are continuing their investigation.
- Saturday, June 16, a juvenile reported being choked by two females within the town limits. Police are continuing their investigation.
- Tuesday, June 12, 5:30 p.m. John P. Stoelting, North Lake Street, Syracuse, reported his PlayStation III stolen. Value: $229.
- Monday, 4:12 a.m. Nathan A. Taylor, 26, East Baltimore, Syracuse, charged with driving while suspended. Bond: $300.
- Saturday, 7:50 p.m. Terryl L. McClure, 43, East Ponderosa Drive, North Webster, charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, OWI enhancement, and open container violation. Bond: $2,000. He was stopped for having false plates and complaints of a reckless driver.
- Saturday, 7:15 a.m. Andrew Gabbard, 18, North Raggedy Ann, Cromwell, charged with criminal mischief and minor consumption; and Heather Davis, 19, South Thwaits Court, Syracuse, arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. Bond: $505 for each. They were caught breaking mailboxes on East Baltimore Street.